CELEBRITY FITNESS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONDITION OF USE
- 1. We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our website. The information presented within is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract. It is subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that any material downloaded or otherwise access through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to your software of computer system and/or any resulting loss of data, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this website, you the user and we Fitness First agree to submit it exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.
6. Except where expressively stated to the contract, the text and graphics in the information contained on this website are copyrighted under Fitness First. You may download or print out individual selections of this website only if explicitly used for your own personal use and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and copyright with all rights reserved.
8. Evolution Wellness (Thailand) Limited is taking full responsibility for all the transactions from the website, and handling the dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns & customer support.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION 2010
- REFUND OF SERVICE FEE AND OTHER CHARGES IN THE EVENT OF TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- In the event of termination of the Agreement, Celebrity Fitness will refund the remaining amount of the membership fee and expenses and charges under this Agreement and the schedule 3 for the unexpired period by cash or check or return of the credit line or deposit into the Member’s bank account within 30 (thirty) days of the termination of the Agreement.In the case where the membership fee and other charges are paid by credit card, Celebrity Fitness will notify the cancellation of credit card charge forthwith upon the termination of the Agreement. In the event of termination of the Agreement by the Member, the Member’s right to charge a penalty at the same rate imposed by Celebrity Fitness on the Member in the event of default of payment under the Agreement shall not be impaired.
- MEMBERSHIP TRANSFER
- The Member has the right to transfer his or her membership to a third party who has qualications to be a member upon written notice stipulated in the Rules and Regulations of the Fitness Gym.